🏆 Award Winning Web Hosting by People’s Choice – Fully Managed hosting platform with Free Backups and Free Migrations
Resource Usage Policies
The server’s resource usage or called pool resources are CPU, Ram memory, Inodes (max files allowed per account), and Storage usage limits. We have placed limits on the number of a server’s resources that any given user may consume. While these are limits, server abuse is not limited to these policies, and is up to BrickellHosts’ discretion what constitutes server abuse. Generally, these policies are in place to protect you from poor service quality.
Enforcement of usage policy
These limits are set once your hosting account is activated. If an account is found to be in violation of these Resource Usage Policies, we will do our best to work with clients to give 48 hours, 3 days, or 5 days notice depending on the violation. We reserve the right to suspend a site if it is causing a severe problem.
- All users are restricted to MySQL limits on the hosting plan/s.
- Database queries should not exceed 1,000 per hour.
- Database changes (insert/update/delete) should not exceed 1,000 queries per hour.
- Database access should be used only for the website hosted by BrickellHost.
- Remote database access is for administrative purposes only, not for clients usage.
Files and Directories
The total number of inodes in an account may not exceed the values listed below. Every file (a webpage, image, email, php file, directory, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode. For example: If your account is limited up to 100,000 Inodes, that means you can have maximum 100,000 files on your current hosting. If you need more space/storage you can always upgrade to higher plan.
Note: Inode limits are different on all hosting plans with some exceptions such as VPS hosting.
Emails and email accounts
- The maximum hourly emails per domain are 50 (applied on shared and reseller hosting only). VPS servers does not have limits on hourly emails.
- Each email account is restricted with limited disk space.
- Processes should not send outbound mail to more than 25 recipients at any given time.
- The maximum number of members per mailing list is 250.
A cron job should not execute more frequently than once every 30 minutes. If you have application that runs cron job constantly and slows down the rest of the server, you will receive notice to resolve it or your account will be suspended.
Dedicated IP Address
Dedicated IP Addresses are available per request only and monthly price applies for it. We have the rights to decline Dedicated IP request.
Failure To Comply With Policy
If you fail to comply with this policy, we’ll send you notice to take action on your account. The notice will be valid for 48 hours only before we suspend your account and/or possible termination.
Note: If there any unacceptable activities on a hosting account we reserve the right to terminate that same account without prior notice.