When you sign up with BrickellHost you will receive a welcome email with all of your server information. By default, our system will generate a cPanel password for you and it will be provided in one of the welcome emails.
However, if you need to change your cPanel password, follow the steps below:
1) Login into your client area
2) Click on the active services tab
3) Click on the cPanel button
4) Once you are into your cPanel, click on your username located in the top right corner
5) Choose Password & Security from the dropdown menu
6) Enter your old cPanel password here which was provided with the welcome email and enter your new cPanel password
Click Change your password now!