Screaming fast SSD-based web hosting platform for your website.
Speed, security and expert support for WordPress powered websites.
Manage multiple hosting accounts on our web hosting platform.
Simple, Reliable, and Fast Cloud VPS Hosting Environment with High Performace.
Simple, Reliable, and Fast Cloud VPS Hosting Environment
Whatever your website or application needs, we’ve got you covered. Enjoy 100% in-house support, guaranteed performance and uptime, 1-click installs, and a super-intuitive control panel to make managing your websites and projects easy.
There are two ways you can set up an email account on your iOS device using Mail—automatically and manually. Learn which option is best for you.
If you use an email provider like Gmail or Yahoo Mail, you can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password.
IOS Mail app might be able to set up other email accounts with your email address and password, but you might need to enter your email settings manually. If you don’t know your email settings, look them up or contact your email provider.
1) Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
2) If you see your email provider, tap it to add your account automatically.
If you don’t see your email provider, tap Other to add your account manually.
After you choose your email provider, follow these steps:
1) Enter your email address and password.
2) Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
3) Choose the content you want to sync. Tap Save.
Make sure that you know your email settings. If you don’t know them, you can look them up or contact your email provider. Then follow these steps:
1) Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account.2) Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.3) Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
After you enter your email address and password, tap Next, then follow these steps:
1) Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, read more about the difference between POP and IMAP.2) Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. If you don’t have this information, try to look it up or contact your email provider.
3) If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.
If you still can’t set up your email account or save your email settings, contact your email provider.
We are one of the few privately owned, independent web hosting companies nowadays. From a humble beginning we evolved into the first choice for web hosting services of more than 20,000 personal, small-business and large website owners.
Copyright © BrickellHost. All Rights Reserved.