Screaming fast SSD-based web hosting platform for your website.
Speed, security and expert support for WordPress powered websites.
Manage multiple hosting accounts on our web hosting platform.
Simple, Reliable, and Fast Cloud VPS Hosting Environment with High Performace.
Simple, Reliable, and Fast Cloud VPS Hosting Environment
Whatever your website or application needs, we’ve got you covered. Enjoy 100% in-house support, guaranteed performance and uptime, 1-click installs, and a super-intuitive control panel to make managing your websites and projects easy.
In this tutorial we will show you how to create FTP accounts, and how to manage FTP accounts through your cPanel at your BrickellHost web hosting dashboard.
1) Log into cPanel.
2) Look for the “Files” section and select “FTP Accounts“.
3) Under Add FTP Account, fill in the following details:
Click the “Create FTP Account” button. You will then see a message stating “Account Created“.
1) Log into cPanel
3) Under the “FTP Accounts” list, click on the “Delete” link for the user you wish to remove. Please make sure you remove the correct user before deleting it.
4) Additional option Delete the User’s Home Directory will also delete all the files associated with this FTP Account, so be extra careful with this feature.
If you select the Delete the User’s Home Directory option, the data inside the users FTP folder will be removed and will be unrecoverable unless you restore it with a backup.
5) Click on the blue “Delete” button and the FTP Account will be removed.
This feature allows you to monitor visitors that are logged into your account through FTP. You can easily terminate FTP connections to prevent file access by unwarranted users.
This assumes that you are already logged into cPanel
1) Click the FTP Connections from within the Files section of the cPanel.
2) Here you can view active sessions or you can kill sessions by clicking the corresponding Disconnect button.
The FTP Session Control interface includes the following information about connections to your FTP server:
If you’re not completely happy within your first 30 days with us, we’ll refund your money. No hassle, no questions asked.
We are one of the few privately owned, independent web hosting companies nowadays. From a humble beginning we evolved into the first choice for web hosting services of more than 20,000 personal, small-business and large website owners.
Copyright © BrickellHost. All Rights Reserved.