In this tutorial, we will explore the most common ways to login to cPanel.
How to login to cPanel from your client area
This option will allow you to access your cPanel directly from your client area without using a username and password.
1) Log in to your BrickellHost client area and navigate to your active services.
2) Click on your active service or “Manage product” button
3) Click on the “Login to cPanel” link on the top left. (By clicking on this link you will be redirected to your cPanel)
Login to cPanel using your Domain Name
This option will allow you to access your cPanel directly from your web browser, by using a username and password.
1) Type in your browser https://your-domain.com:2083
You should be redirected to this screen:
2) Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box. Then enter your password in the Password text box.