With our Managed WordPress Hosting we are providing 3 backups. One backup is done daily on a cloud server and can be accessed through your cPanel. Another backup is done daily and weekly on a off-site server and this backup is on your full account including all folders and files. And a third backup it’s available on your WordPress control panel. This tutorial will be about your local backup from your WordPress control panel.
This backup it’s a good option to have it and use it, if you are creating staging version of your site, so you don’t loose your previous work. Or if you are moving your website to a subfolder or subdomain. Even before you change your domain name, you can do a quick backup.
How to access your cPanel and cloud backups?
2) How to access and restore your daily cloud backups?
Create local backup from your WordPress Control Panel
1) Login to your client area
2) Navigate to your services
3) Click on your active services and click on “Manage”
4) Click on the button “WordPress Control Panel”
5) Click on the “Pencil” icon to access your WordPress installation
6) Once you are in your WordPress installation, click on “WordPress Backups”
7) Click on the button “Create Backup”
8) Check all 3 options: Backup directory, backup data directory and backup database and click “Confirm”