🏆 Award Winning Web Hosting by People’s Choice – Fully Managed hosting platform with Free Backups and Free Migrations
Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP governs the use of all the hosting services, hosting solutions, and other offerings (the “Services”) made available by BrickellHost, LLC. This AUP is an integral part of your agreement with BrickellHost and is incorporated by reference into the terms pursuant to which BrickellHost provides you the right to access or use the Services. Access to or use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of this AUP. BrickellHost reserves the right to alter this AUP at any time and such modifications shall become immediately effective upon posting the modified AUP or by notification to you of the modified AUP.
General Content and Restrictions
Providing free web hosting - Offering FREE WEB HOSTING on BrickellHost servers to the general public isn’t allowed at all. If you are offering free web hosting, your account will be immediately terminated.
Responsibilities and Prohibited Use
You are responsible for the activities of your agents, representatives, and end-users (“Users”) and will they abide by this AUP. The Services shall be used solely for legitimate business and commercial purposes, and you shall not use the Services for activities which, in BrickellHosts’ sole discretion, may be illegal, offensive, abusive, or in a manner that interferes with or adversely affects the Services or use of the Services (including deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks) or that would expose BrickellHost to criminal or civil liability. Some examples of prohibited activities follow, but this is not an exhaustive list. You and your Users agree not to use the Services for:
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers.
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic).
- Video Hosting scripts (similar to YouTube).
- Our servers can not be used as a storage/backup system only.
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites.
- IP Scanners.
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications.
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts.
- Using email newsletter direclty from our servers IPs.
- Using our servers and IPs specifically as email hosting only.
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation).
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare).
- Using our shared or reseller hosting servers for Audio or Video streaming.
- Escrow/Bank Debentures.
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites.
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Line/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme).
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s).
- Prime Banks Programs.
- Lottery/Gambling Sites.
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs.
- Sites promoting illegal activities.
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content.
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs.
- Fraudulent websites
- Mailer Pro.
- Push-button mail scripts.
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc).
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways.
- Bitcoin Miners.
- Fictional information.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Run constant cron jobs with intervals of a few minutes.
- Any type of pornography and/or adult content, and websites.
- Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate programs, etc.).
- Engaging in offensive activities such as harassment or transmitting or distributing content that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, that advocates violence, or that violates a law, regulation, or public policy.
BrickellHost reserves the right at all times to investigate any actual, suspected, or alleged violations of this AUP. You shall reasonably cooperate with Brickellhost in investigating and correcting any actual or alleged breach of this AUP by yourself of any User. Brickellhost further reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and third parties in investigating any alleged violations of this AUP, including disclosing the identity of any User that BrickellHost believes is responsible for such violation. Brickellhost may implement technical mechanisms to prevent AUP violations.
Nothing in this AUP shall limit Brickellhosts’ rights and remedies at law or in equity that may be available.
Consequences of Violations of this AUP
If Brickellhost, in its sole discretion, reasonably believes you or your User violated this AUP, Brickellhost, may suspend your Services without prior notice, terminate your agreement with Brickellhost, and/or block any traffic that it reasonably believes is in violation of this AUP. In addition to any other remedy Brickellhost may have, it may charge you its standard hourly rate together with its reasonable legal fees, and the cost of equipment and material needed to investigate, respond to, and remedy any violations of this AUP.
Violators of this policy will be immediately terminated without a refund and any available credit balance will be removed. Violators are not allowed to order new services from Brickellhost.